2020 Oregon Corgi Beach Day
Benefiting the Oregon Humane Society
2020 Beach Day Theme:
Pirates of Cannon Beach
This year's Artist is: CARMEN QUINTOS
She is a Portland-based teenager with pretty much no credentials. All she can say is she loves colorful patterns, beautiful faces, bizarre landscapes, and eggs. She tends to blend realism, surrealism, and abstractionism in her acrylic and sometimes mixed-media paintings in order to satisfy ALL of these artistic elements. Check out her website at:
100% of our Net Proceeds goes to the Oregon Humane Society
Our goal is to raise funds for the Oregon Humane Society so,
we encourage a $10 donation to OHS at sign in.
- 10:00am Event Opens - Stop by the OHS tent to sign-in and drop off your donation.
- 11:00am Costume Contest – the audience will select a winner
- Pirates and their Booty
- Creatures from Under the Sea
- Dynamic Duo - Owner & Corgi Themed
- Any Thing Goes
- Various Corgi themed items. You can purchase Beach Day merchandise in advance of the event at http://www.portlandcorgi.com/Shop.php
Share photos/videos: #OregonCorgiBeachDay2020
- Bring cash/credit for merchandise, donations, raffle tickets and/or silent auction items.
- Bring supplies for you and your pet (Poo-bags, beach toys, towels, sunscreen, swim/safety gear, water bowls, dog leashes, and/or playpens).
- Food and Beverages will not be available/sold at the event. Plan to bring or buy food locally and bring lots of water for you and your dogs.
- Public restrooms are 3 blocks away from the beach at the nearest access point (2nd Street). Porta-Potties and a dumpster will be available off the 1st Street access.
- Pack-in/out challenges for the closest beach access points: 1st Street has a steep sandy slope and 2nd street has stairs.
- Plan to pack out everything you pack in, including pet waste and trash. A dumpster will be available off the 1st Street access.
PET PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY AND CONDUCT OF THEIR PETS. PET WASTE REMOVAL IS REQUIRED.
- “Direct Control "means that the animal is within the unobstructed sight of the handler and responds to voice commands or other methods of control.
- Domestic animal handlers must promptly leash animals at the request or order of a park employee and/or event coordinators.
- Handlers must prevent their animals from harassing people, wildlife and other domestic animals.
- Animals may not be hitched or confined in a manner that my cause damage to any natural resources on the ocean shore.
- Handlers are responsible for the removal of the animal’s waste while in the ocean shores state recreation area.